Thursday 2 April 2009

It Sucks...

Have you seen those ads for the new Dyson vacuum cleaner; you know the one with the ball for going around corners? Looks like that James Dyson fella has come up with another well engineered product. But I gotta say, in spite of being vastly technically superior, I actually don’t know anyone nor have I met anyone who owns a Dyson vacuum. Whereas I’ve know lots of people who own Henry the Vacuum. You know Henry, he’s the cute vacuum cleaner with the big eyes and his nose cleverly doubles up as the hose!

So are the fancy-schmancy Dyson vacuum cleaners are a classic example of over thinking? Mr. Dyson, you’ve wasted your life developing the “revolutionary” Cyclone system. All you really needed to do was print some cutesy eyes on a standard hoover and make it available in 3 different colours. We love you Henry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own a dyson - or rather my housemate does. And its fabulous. And you know what they say, once you go Dyson... I certainly would never go back :)

Maz

Cavs said...

Hey Maz. It's been a while. I'm in London at the moment, if you're passing by, give us a call.. But I don't know your housemate (or do I?), so I still don't know anyone who owns a dyson.. Henry's great though, did you see his silly happy face?

Anonymous said...

I think Ive been put off "Henry" since listening to a radio program where a vertically challenged person pulled one around the studio using his nether-regions... I bet Henry wasn't too happy about that :)


Maz

Rob said...

Nothing sucks like a Dyson eh ?

No wonder i am not in advertising.